By Alon Fliess, The Internet of Things (IoT) brings together devices, sensors, cloud, data and your imagination. Join the global Azure community and take part in this Azure Boot camp hackathon event. Come, learn and create an IoT device, connect it to Azure IoT hub and form an IoT system. Whether this will be your first experience with the Internet of Things or you’re a seasoned pro, you will experience tools and technologies that get you going in Internet of Things (IoT)!
- 08:30-09:00 – Gathering
- 09:00-09:45 – Introduction to the internet of things, IoT devices 101.
- 09:45-10:30 – Azure IoT – IoT Hub, Device SDK, Device Management & Communication.
- 10:30-10:45 – Break
- 10:45-11:00 – Team building, project idea definition, IoT device and tools setup
- 11:00-13:30 – Work on projects
- 13:30 – 14:00 – Projects Presentation
Azure Service Fabric represents a revolution in the way we can host and manage our applications both on premise and in the cloud. On the one hand, with its generic hosting capabilities, Azure Service Fabric can be used to reliably host any application in the cloud. On the other hand, and using its varied programming model we can easily author, host and manage a micro-services based application with a mixture of reliable services and actors. In addition, support for reliable, scalable stateful services truly represents a breakthrough in the way we model our apps and store their data.